2014年5月11日 星期日

Mother's Day

I had a busy schedule this week. One thing came closely after another, such as my father's birthday, mother's day, upcoming German exam, troublesome presentation and so on. However, I still had a great time with my family during these special days. It seems that as the time gets closer to my exchange day, I would even more cherish every second I have with my family. This year we did not celebrate the mother's day with my grandmother, because my uncle had to have a heart operation, so grandmother went back to Tainan and took care of him. Besides, my brother has to prepare his important college entrance exam, therefore we only had a simple but great celebration at home instead of having a big meal outside. My father brought a delicious cheese cake,I cooked for my mother and my brother washed the dishes. I wish all my family members in the following years safe and sound and I love them forever.

沒有留言:

張貼留言