2014年4月20日 星期日

Rheinpokal

This weekend my department held an activity at NCCU,called Rheinpokal. It is a big event for all the universities which have department of German come and join . This year we have speech contest,recitation contest,drama and sport competitions such as basketball,volleyball and table tennis. Besides due to the factor of place and personnel we canceled singing contest and badminton's activity. In order to ensure everything goes well, we have spent more than six months preparing. Actually we were totally tired out,because participants had many of questions about the rules. For example, They didn't want to take part in some activities temporarily but asked to get their earnest money back. Their reason make a some sense, however it was a deal already made by several months ago. Therefore it was hard for us to show understanding for their situation. In my opinion they should also take account of other universities reaction because it was unfair for those who also broke the rules. Now the event was ended, and my weekend was also over. After I finished my writing I would die on my bed and sleep until tomorrow.

沒有留言:

張貼留言