2014年3月2日 星期日

Changes

I am looking forward to this three-day holiday,not only because of the great weather, but also because of the winter vacation was too short, so that I want to grasp another chance to take a rest. My family and I went flower viewing and tea tasting in Maokong. We were lucky that in Mucha didn't have lots of people like other tourist attractions. I haven't visited this place since I had gone to high school.However, to my sadness, something has changed in the lovely tea shop. The little pond is disappeared, which was fulled of fish and tadpole. It also kept part of my childhood's memories. My brother and I liked to spend time catching these creatures. Besides the price of tasting tea is getting higher and higher. Now only the flowers are as beautiful as formerly. These changes is some kind of traces that proves the time pass away so as I have grown up.

沒有留言:

張貼留言