2014年2月23日 星期日

Meeting My Old Friend

It's so nice to meet my old friend, Nancy, in the winter vacation. We have known each other for about 10 years. Although we study in different Universities, which limits our time to hang out together, I appreciate we still keep in touch with each other, sharing our life stories and secrets. Both of us don't have boyfriends, so we decided to celebrate Valentine's Day by going to a really delicious afternoon tea restaurant. The banana chocolate muffin is good and the price is also affordable for students, even though we have waited for a seat for more than one hour. A friend is a person that makes you feel comfortable and chat a lot with no matter how long we haven't seen each other by face to face. She or he will treat me sincerely, accompany with me to enjoy the lifetime and give me some advice to go through the difficulties. I hope our friendship can last forever as we had promised.

沒有留言:

張貼留言